Hello ladies and gentlemen the long awaited Ondo State University of Science & Technology, Okitipupa (OSUSTECH) Post-UTME form, is finally out and here is their
application fee and
registration details for the 2019/2020 session.
Currently their said cut-off mark is 180. The application fee is N2000. 2nd batch of the screening exercise is to holds December 20th 2019. See below for guide lines for registration process;
Not this is Posted by felloly on 12th December, 2019.
Most importantly and crudely this is to inform all UTME and Direct Entry candidates who applied for admission to Ondo State University of Science & Technology, Okitipupa, Ondo State, for the 2019/2020 academic session that registration for the Admission Screening Exercise has commenced which is to hold on december 10 2019
- those whoapplied and made Ondo State University of Science & Technology, Okitipupa (OSUSTECH) their institution of first choice (note not second choice) in the 2019/2020 UTME and scored up to 180 and above;
- Also with the direct Entry candidates who chose Ondo State University of Science & Technology, Okitipupa (OSUSTECH) as their institution of first choice; and
- Those who applied directly and sat for the 2019/2020 UTME, scored 180 & above and are willing to change and make Ondo State University of Science & Technology, Okitipupa their institution of first choice.
Guidelines For On-Line Registration
- Candidates should log on to the University’s admission screening portal www.putme.osustech.edu.ngwith VALID JAMB Registration Number to Create Account and make payment on thesamePlatform.
- note that the candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) should be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration, in other to avoid problems during or after registration.
iii. After the above process has been cleared candidates are to obtain a print-out containing the Transaction ID upon payment of ₦2,000.00 only.
- Please all candidate upon application that after successful payment, candidates are automatically redirected to the University portal to complete their Data Form online.
- Thedate of the Ondo State University of Science & Technology, Okitipupa (OSUSTECH) first batch of the Post UTME exercise would hold on Tuesday, 27th August, 2019 at the University Permanent Site.
- After successful application and payments have been made candidates are advised to check the Admission Screening portal regularly to check the date of their POST UTME Exam Schedule.
Please don’t forget to share your comments below if you found this post interesting and helpful.